Green Water Energy is an Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), Native Owned 8(a) Prime Contractor specializing in public works and Federal commercial and industrial projects.
We excel at providing mechanical, electrical and architectural upgrades for industrial, education, and commercial projects.
HVAC, plumbing, piping, building management systems, compressed air, medical gas, fuel piping, etc.
Building construction (ground up, remodel, retrofit)
Architectural metal fabrication (custom doors, rails, brackets)
Mechanical pre-fabrication (piping, sheet metal, etc.)
Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build, Design-Bid-Build with Construction Management
The Green Water Energy Difference
• Our superintendents, project coordinators and project managers are highly knowledgable of complex building mechanical systems.
• Because we typically self perform the building mechanical systems, our team is more aware of the complex nature and corresponding technical approach required to successfully complete mechanically intensive projects.
• Our field staff and tradespeople are all licensed by one or more states’ licensing bureaus in their craft.
• In-house written quality control program, monitored by NAVFAC/Army Corps of Engineers certified staff.
• In-house site safety and health officer that reviews and monitors our safety procedures, written safety plans, and tool box safety meetings.
• In-house fabrication of complex or custom building architectural products and building mechanical components.
• In-house and outsourced CPM scheduling.
Green Water Energy, LLC, has performed multiple contracts with these vendors. More contract numbers and specific project information is available upon request.
Contract #008082 - subcontractor
DPW Project No. 15252
Contract #20820 - subcontractor
At a Glance
8(a) Case #307465
EDWOSB | ISBEE
CAGE Code 5CK26
DUNS # 829807739
2362 Nonresidential Building Construction
2382 Building Equipment Contractors
3323 Architectural & Structural Metals Manufacturing